• This is a perfect game for students to cooperatively work with each other and build their math fact fluency. All you have to do is print, laminate and cut!
• I personally put this game at my Work with Someone center in Daily 5 Math. You can even use at the teacher-guided math table for a quick authentic assessment.
• The rules are easy for them to read and understand. I usually say only 2-4 kids get to play per game.
• I have included a response page that you can laminate or make copies off to show accountability. Also, I left one page of scoops blank for customizable use.
• Teacher Secret: Every child basically computes every question because it is their responsibility to check each other to make sure each player says the right answer.
Please leave me feedback!
Also any questions, corrections, etc. please message me!
Thank you so much for downloading!