Engage your students with SCOOT. Get rid of the boring worksheets!! SCOOT gets your students out of their seats and stimulates body-brain movement. I have created an editable template in PowerPoint that allows the teacher to add any questions to the task cards. Students will be able to practice, review, and reinforce skills and concepts using "any subject" and "any topic". You decide which questions OR directions are most important to the topic, tap the word “Enter”, and type in your own content!
• Type your questions OR directions into the cards, print, and cut. I like to
laminate so I can use over and over again ☺
• Make copies of the “SCOOT” record sheet- one for each student.
• Timer! Find a fun way to time your students. I use an online rocket ship timer
and when the rocket ship blasts off… they move to the next seat. (Set your
timer, based on the amount of time needed to complete tasks).
• Place one task card on each desk (I put cards at desks without students too).
• Give each student a “SCOOT” record sheet.
• Everyone begins with the number in front of them and moves consecutively to
the next number until they “SCOOT” through all task cards.
(ie: If little Buckey is sitting with task card #20, he completes it first and then
moves to task card #21).
• Students record their answers on the “SCOOT Record Sheet".
32 SCOOT Task Cards (editable) and a Record Sheet with 32 spaces.
Don't forget to click the *green star* to follow me!