Great review of Division for 3rd and 4th Grade students. Supports Common Core Standards. Students will write the missing factor for each division equation. Perfect to use as a review game or task cards during guided math/math centers.
Each game includes:
20 Task Cards
Follow these simple directions.
1. Print, laminate, and cut task cards A-T.
2. Copy recording sheet for class.
3. Place task cards in order around the room.
4. Have each student start at a different card. They must write the answer in the box that matches the letter on the card.
5. When the teacher says SCOOT, students rotate to the next card. (Make sure to clearly explain which way to rotate.)
6. Students should rotate around the room and eventually end up at their desk.
7. Collect papers and assess.
Be sure to check out my other Scoot Games:
Missing Factor Multiplication Scoot
Scoot Bundle- 5 Games Included
Addition and Subtraction Scoot