20+ high resolution PNG line art files at 300dpi on the theme of the magical.
20+ matching B&W JPG files.
3145px x 3145px tiles with transparent border.
Proportional tile placement and sizing to suit making sets of badges and tokens.
Choice of 3 colors in PNG - deep red, green, orange.
Permission to add borders and change colors.
Terms and Conditions
- Reselling, sharing or distributing the clip art is not permitted.
- The clipart should be incorporated as a design element and cannot be sold as a standalone product or posted on the Internet as provided in the download. They may be used if flattened and secured with other design elements.
- David Morrison retains copyright and title over the images and the work should not be copied to create your own artwork.
- Products should not be directly comparable to/ obviously mimic products previously published by David Morrison. I.e. The Book of Dreams and The Book of Nightmares; plus tabletop gaming titles Treasure, Corruption, Renegade and The RPG Handbook.
- You can recolor the images and add borders to them
- Any digital products should included a credit in the form of a clickable link to http://medialab.scot/ preferably titled Scottish Media Lab. Material products should incorporate a copyright credit to David Morrison or Scottish Media Lab.
- Linking to my TpT store is an acceptable alternative to links to my site.
For personal and classroom non-profit use:
Please make what you like, including the images in anything from brochures or worksheets through to yearbooks and videos.
For educational content sold for profit on Teachers pay Teachers or via your own site/ blog:
Images need to be secured and flattened inside a PDF file in all products.
For commercial content sold for profit by sole traders/ small businesses of seven or less employees:
Images need to be secured and flattened inside a PDF file in all digital products.
Acceptable uses include notices, stationery, advertisements, craft items, posters, menus and related products. Educational products sold for profit on Teachers pay Teachers or via your own site/ blog.
Manufacturers, publishers, corporations and mass producers should contact David Morrison/ Scottish Media Lab to discuss licensing.
The following uses are not permitted:
Business logos, pattern designs, clothing, commercial apps, commercial games. Standalone coloring page images, svg cuttings, digital papers or backgrounds, selling forward to larger companies or institutions and online presentations.
Please get in touch if you have any concerns :)