PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
At long last I am so happy to offer the strawjenberry Leader Planner! Almost everything you need to plan your troop year is included and can be instantly downloaded and printed at home or through your local office supply store or printer.
You’ll never have to search for information again! All the girls names, addresses, and birthdays can be kept in one place. You’ll have your calendar, meeting planners and badge trackers in one safe place for when you need it. Once you assemble your binder you can take it to the GS store and make your awards purchases.
Full color planner kit includes:
* Striped cover
* Three pages to fill, print and distribute to parents: Meeting Agenda, Reminders and a parent volunteer/snack sign up,
* 2018-2021 Year at a Glance Calendar Page for easy meeting planning,
* Colorful Meeting Planner Page with sections for all your notes on snacks, crafts/activities, supplies, meeting details (troop business and opening activity), badge work, journey work, and reminders
* Attendance Sheet,
* Troop Roster,
* Girl-Led Troop Planner,
* To-Do List,
* Birthdays & Holidays Tracker,
* Snack Sign-up Sheet,,
* “Can’t Wait To…” Girl Planner Sheet,
* Form and RSVP Tracker,
* Product Sales Tracker,
* Weekly 2-page Horizontal Spread Planner Sheet (undated for unlimited use),
* Monthly 2-page Calendar Spreads (undated for unlimited use),
* Blank Roster Sheet (use for volunteers, trip addresses, etc.),
* ALL NEW Badge Trackers for every level! This all new tracker allows you to track all badges, journeys, pins and awards on one page per girl! Completely updated with STEM and OUTDOOR badges and journeys!
**Dividers: Camping, Council Forms, Badge Trackers, Troop Info, Calendars, Leader Resources, Cookies and Fall Products.
The entire leader planner file is a total of 38 pages with the cover. Add in freebies from the resources section of strawjenberry.com and you will have all the tools to plan an organized troop year. Free resources include: Parent Handbook, Troop Calendar, and other printables.
These pages are designed to be printed on standard letter 8.5" x 11" paper. They are not designed to be reduced in sized or printed booklet style. The files are in PDF format which opens and prints best using Adobe Reader.
Pages can be printed at home or professionally bound at your nearest office supply store. Because they are standard letter size, they work with three ring binders, punched within discbound notebooks or spiral bound notebook style.
Because this is a digital file - once the order is finalized, you can use your graphic endlessly for your personal use!
I do not offer refunds on digital designs. Once I send you the files, the sale is final. But I can and will do everything possible to make sure you are happy with your order. If you have any problems, I will work with you until I resolve the issue.
Happy Troop Planning!
Thank you so much for your interest in strawjenberry resources!