Students will get into character and read a short play. To follow they must answer these questions: Read Scramble for Africa and students will answer the following Questions:
1. How did the Berlin Conference affect tribal boundaries?
2. How was the wealth of European industrialized nations related to imperialism?
3. What role does nationalism play in the scramble for Africa?
4. How did the leaders justify their imperialism of Africa?
5. How did Nationalism and Imperialism create a climate for global conflicts?
6..Where do you see the evidence of alliances being formed today? Does Nationalism affect these alliances?
Click below for Power Point