This packet includes 5 different sequencing events that include 4 DIFFERENTIATED versions of each. The activities include
- How to Catch a Leprechaun (St. Patrick's Day)
- How to Be a Good Friend (Good Samaritan Day)
- How to Find a Pot of Gold (St. Patrick's Day)
- How to Have a Great Spring Break (First Day of Spring)
- How to Celebrate Birthday (Dr. Seuss's Birthday)
Four levels of each activity are included. Each activity features four different transition words.
** I personally use this packet as part of my literacy centers. My higher students complete one of the versions (depending on their personal level) and my lower students complete a cut- up sentence once a week. **