Also included in
- This loaded resource is a FUN way for your students to practice CAUSE and EFFECT or FACT and OPINION! This 158 page Fairy Tale cause and effect, fact, and opinion resource also contains scrambled sentences (build-a-sentence). Save MORE THAN 20% when you buy this BUNDLE! This resource is perfect f$6.00$8.50Save $2.50
- Back-to-School JUST ADDED! This amazing bundle saves you MORE THAN 30% and gives you Language Arts centers for each season and more! There are also plans to make a few more scrambled sentences sets so if you buy now, you will receive the new ones for FREE!With these awesome centers, students practic$27.00$41.75Save $14.75
Scrambled Sentences (or Build a Sentence) are the perfect way to practice capitalization, comprehension, fluency, content, sight words, and punctuation! This FREE Cinderella-themed sentence scramble has a total of 33 cards for students to arrange in the correct order to build a sentence and then write them.
Included in this FUN resource:
- 4 separate sentences to "unscramble"
- Each set of sentences has the same picture - (makes it easier for students to separate the words into the correct sentences
- Recording sheet
- Answer sheet - (use for students to monitor their own learning.)
Teachers are saying:
- "Such a fun and engaging resource that students will absolutely love! This is perfect for sentence structure practice! Thank you so much for your hard work and a quality resource!"
- "Really cute activity for my Fairy Tale unit. I love the writing paper too since my students struggle with handwriting. Thank you for creating an awesome product."
For Complete Resource:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st 10 buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog