Scrambled Sentences Bundle (January-June) ---
Purchasing this Bundle provides an 11% SAVINGS rather than purchasing each individual pack!
Scrambled Sentences are great for morning work, homework, or center time. This bundle includes 302 pages of fun. Each page includes a picture for students to unscramble the sentence at the bottom of each page by cutting the words out and gluing in the correct order to tell about the picture. There are 2 pages of each picture. The first page with each picture has the “unscramble the sentence” activity and then students are to TRACE the sentence that matches the unscrambled sentence in the box. The second page with each picture has the “unscramble the sentence” activity, but then there is a blank box for students to WRITE the unscrambled sentence on their own (no tracing like the first page for each picture).
A black and white picture is included at the top of each page for students to color. This activity requires students to find the word with the capital letter to place first in the sentence and to find the last word by looking for the ending punctuation. Then students have to arrange the rest of the words in order to make sense and to match the picture at the top. A variety of sentence types and word choices are included to provide for differentiation.
Some pictures have extra space so that students can add details to the picture area.
Higher students could also turn to the back of their paper and add more sentences to create a story about the picture.
I hope your students have fun with these scrambled sentences!
Scrambled Sentences Bundle (January-June) (cut and glue)
Scrambled Sentences (January)
Scrambled Sentences (February)
Scrambled Sentences (March)
Scrambled Sentences (April)
Scrambled Sentences (May)
Scrambled Sentences (June)
This bundle includes 6 Scrambled Sentence packs (January, February, March, April, May, and June). These packs are also sold individually at the links above.
To see the exact sentences included and a PREVIEW for each month, click on the individual links above to view. The exact sentences for each month are included in each description and a PREVIEW for each month is also available at the links.
**********Please follow me by clicking on the green star by my picture above to be notified of new products and freebies!**********
Here are my other Bundles and the discounts each one provides! SAVE more by buying these together!
You may also like
Addition and Subtraction
1. Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Bundle-23 Resources- (SAVE 15%)
2. Addition Word Problems Bundle-12 Resources (SAVE 10%)
3. Subtraction Word Problems Bundle-11 Resources (SAVE 10%)
Literacy and Math
1. Morning Work Through the Year (SAVE 18%)
2. Morning Work Bundle-Kindergarten (January to June) (SAVE 11%)
3. Morning Work Bundle-Kindergarten (July to December) (SAVE 11%)
4. Fall Language Arts and Math Bundle (SAVE 20%)
5. Insects Bundle Literacy & Math (SAVE 18%)
6. Dinosaur Bundle (SAVE 30%)
1. Emergent Reader-A-Z-Bundle (26 Books) (SAVE 15%)
2. Emergent Reader: Sight Words Bundle-the-of-and-a-to (SAVE 18%)
3. Emergent Reader: Sight Words Bundle-in-is-you-that-it (SAVE 18%)
4. Emergent Reader: Sight Words Bundle-he-was-for-on-are (SAVE 18%)
1. Opinion Writing Bundle (SAVE 12%)
1. Scrambled Sentences Bundle January to June (SAVE 11%)
2. Reading Comprehension Bundle (SAVE 15%)
3. Sight Words Hide and Seek Bundle (SAVE 12%)
4. Sights Words Practice Bundle Sets1-2-3 (SAVE 10%)
5. Word Family Books –at-ed-ip-op-and-ug (SAVE 12%)
6. Word Family Books-am-et-ig-og-and-un (SAVE 12%)
Reading and Writing
1. Read and Write Bundle #1-Winter-Spring-Insects-Plants-Farm-Easter-Beach- (SAVE 12%)
2. Read and Write Bundle #2-Zoo Animals-Mother’s Day-Father’s Day-School-Playground-Earth Day-Birthday- (SAVE 12%)
3. Read and Write Bundle #3-Paula the Pirate-Detective Dan-Butterfly-Circus-Super Sid-Thomas the Turtle-Summer (SAVE 12%)
4. Read and Write Bundle #4-Ocean-Fall-PB&J-Spaghetti & Meatballs-Bikes-Snowman-Fishing (SAVE 12%)
Please visit me at
Thanks for stopping by.
mixed up sentences
Fix it up
cut and glue sentences