Looking for an activity or homework that allows students to practice writing sentences and phonics skills? You've found it! These twenty sentences include the following phonics skills:
- Long I, Silent E (The Shopping List)
- Long O, Silent E (Yasmin's Duck)
- Long U, Silent E (The Knee-High Man)
- AI & AY (Johnny Appleseed)
- Review (Ring! Ring! Ring! Put out the Fire)
These sentences correlate with the fourth book of MacMillian/McGraw-Hill Curriculum, but can be used without the curriculum to practice these skills as well.
Each sheet has a space for reading the sentences, writing the sentences, gluing the cut-up sentence, and illustrating the sentence. There is also a version that includes a sentence checklist and no "Read it" section.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!