This product has 7 sets of March-themed sentence word cards. The cards are meant to be laminated, cut, and mixed up so that students have to sequence the cards to make sense. You can use the recording sheet included as an assessment of understanding.
This activity emphasizes sentence structure and reinforces using the correct punctuation.
The sentences included in this set are:
1. Today is my lucky day!
2. I found a four leaf clover!
3. It is damp and rainy outside.
4. A rainbow stretched across the sky.
5. My boots are covered with mud.
6. How many gold coins do you have?
7. Should I wear a coat this morning?
Thank you for visiting my store, Second Grade By Storm
Want ALL of the scrambled sentences? Get the link here:
Scrambled Sentences - BUNDLE
* Note to buyers: If you buy 7 months of Scrambled Sentences email me and I will send you the bundle with the remaining 3 sets.
COPYRIGHT © 2015 Stephanie Philippou
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.