This is a presentation I did for K-3 teachers on how to use scrapbooking in their classroom. I personally have kept some type of scrapbook since I was in high school. It's a great way to teach to multiple intelligences and use visual literacy and writing skills.
Presentation created in Microsoft Power Point and contains 38 slides. Some of the topics include
* Research studies and the results
* Reasons to incorporate scrapbooking in your classroom and how do that.
* Visual literacy
* Scrapbooking terms
* Supplies needed and technology you can incorporate
* How to get started
* How to create a scrapbook page
* Ways to tie it into the curriculum and some state standards it covers.