These tasks cards will really test your students understanding of scratch. Students are given jumbled blocks, they will need to read the scenario to determine what the blocks do and therefore put them in order. Students should then test their script (blocks of code) in Scratch 2.0.
Cut out and laminate these cards and then give them to your students to practise Scratch 2.0. They can be used as a starter or review activity.
My students love these in my computer studies class.
Scratch 2.0 is ideal for chromebooks and can be accessed from the following link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/editor/?tip_bar=home
Download Scratch 1.4:
• Free download from: http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 2.0 Task Cards – Pack 1: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here