Scratch 2.0 can be accessed from https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/editor/?tip_bar=home
Scratch 2.0 is suitable for Chromebooks as you do not need to install anything.
It is perfect to teach programming skills to your students in a fun and interactive manner. This booklet helps students work in an independent manner whereby they are required to create code, write about the code and then complete a number of various activities.
The following skills are covered in this booklet.
• Adding effects
• Sensing commands
• Animations & Costumes
• Drawing with Sprites
• Drawing shapes with repeat
• Using variables
• Changing backdrops
• Making music
• Recording music
This booklet comes complete with an answer key
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here