This lesson introduces students to programming in Scratch in a fun and creative way. Students are introduced to the Scratch interface as well as key terms. Students experiment with basic instructions and sequences in Scratch and learn to use Motion and Look commands.
This lesson includes the following:
- Colorful PowerPoint slides
- Detailed lesson plan indicating student and teach activities as well as resources to use
- Lesson worksheet
- Answer Key
As students work through this material they build up their skills in programming. Get ahead with developing your own and your students skills to learn programming. This is an ideal resource for the introduction of Computer Science into the curriculum.
Scratch 2.0 can be accessed from:
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here