A lovely little activity which encourages students to learn how to change the costumes of characters in Scratch. Either display on the white board or print out as sheets.
Get ahead with developing your own and your students skills to learn programming. This is an ideal resource for the introduction of Computer Science into the curriculum.
Download Scratch 1.4:
• Free download from: http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here