Use these set of PowerPoint slides with your students to teach them how to draw shapes in Scratch programming/coding of the pen). The PowerPoint is also accompanied with a worksheet to teach students about exterior angles – a skill required before they are able to program the pen.
These are a brilliant set of resources to instil the concept of programming and coding in your students.
Download Scratch 1.4:
• Free download from: http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here