This is the second work book for Scratch 2.0. This booklet is slightly more advanced than Scratch Work Book 1 as it provides fewer instructions on how task can/should be completed. Instead, students are set tasks and expected to experiment with solution ideas they devise.
As students work through the booklet they build up their skills in programming quickly and efficiently. This is not just a guide of how to use the software, but also key questions of how concepts work and why they work the way they do. Very effective to develop computational thinking.
Topics covered in this booklet
• Animation in scratch
• Movement in scratch
• Keyboard commands
• Interacting with color
• Creating & Using variables
• Shapes & Pen Tool - Students are expected to have some knowledge of regular polygons and exterior and interior angles.
Items included in this resource:
1) Scratch 2.0 Work Booklet (PDF)
2) Answer Key (PDF)
This is 5 weeks worth of teaching material, 1 hour lesson per week
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Workbook: Click Here
• Grades 1-4: Scratch 1.4 Bundle: Click Here
Thank you to Krista Wallden for all illustrations (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden)