This lesson introduces students to how coordinates are used in scratch as well as the sensing command. Students also learn about the If Statement (Selection) in Scratch and how it can be used.
This lesson includes:
1, Editable Colorful PowerPoint slides
2. Detailed lesson plan indicating student and teach activities as well as resources to use
3. Lesson worksheet
5, Answer Key
This is Lesson 3 of the Entire Scratch Bundle which can also be downloaded from my store.
Scratch is a free downloadable software and very easy to use. As students work through this material they build up their skills in programming. Get ahead with developing your own and your students skills to learn programming. This is an ideal resource for the introduction of Computer Science into the curriculum.
Download Scratch 1.4:
• Free download from: http://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/
Other Scratch Resources Available on this Store:
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 1st Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 1.4 The Entire 2nd Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch 2.0 Online Bundle: Click Here
• Scratch I Can Statements: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 1: Click Here
• Scratch Work Book 2: Click Here
• Scratch Booklets Bundle: Click Here