Are you looking for a low-prep bulletin board to help your school celebrate Screen-Free Week (formerly TV Turnoff Week)? This kit requires minimal preparation to look fantastic! Print the letters on colorful cardstock and use the sticky note template to create an eye-catching interactive display!
This unit is part of the Screen-Free Week BUNDLE! Click here to save 20%!
Included in this product:
• Letters to spell out “NO SCREENS?! WHAT CAN WE DO?!!”
• “Coming Soon!” posters to build excitement
• Mini posters with screen-free ideas
• Sticky note template for students to contribute to the bulletin board
• Bookmarks with ideas for screen-free activities in two versions to allow your students to include their own ideas
• Screen-Free BINGO card to send home for a week-long challenge
Check out these other bulletin board kits from the Trapped Librarian!
You may also enjoy these products from The Trapped Librarian!:
Destiny Library Catalog Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your library and classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower!
Now you will receive updates about my store!