This 26-page packet is a creative twist on how to use fairy tales as part of a religion lesson! This is great for religion teachers and language arts/reading teachers! Your students will be focusing on fairy tales and the characters in the fairy tales----their actions, themes, and linking it to the Bible. This packet is fun!
1. The Big Bad Wolf, for real?? Readers' Theater
2. Straw, Sneezes, Sorries, and Scripture- Bible Workout Printable
3. Straw, Sneezes, Sorries, and Scripture- Grading Rubric
4. My Opinion Stands on Scripture Project Printable
5. My Opinion Stands on Scripture Grading Rubric
6. Scripture Reference Sheets Printable Packet