Sculpture Flash Cards, BINGO, and DON’T SPEAK IT! are a great way to introduce or review sculpture and three-dimensional vocabulary for secondary students who are either in a sculpture specific class or will experience a sculpture unit. Each one of these activities will have your students engaged and eager to learn and retain essential vocabulary terms! Save money by purchasing all activities together! Click on each product below to see a detailed description of what is included.
Please click the follow star and feedback is appreciated (earn TpT credit by leaving feedback)!
Included in Sculpture Flash Cards and 5 Vocabulary Games product:
· 58 Flash Cards/Study Cards in two versions (color and B&W)
· Editable card for terms you may want to add
· Teacher Instructions
· 5 Vocabulary Games to include:
· Sculpture Vocabulary Reference List
Included in Sculpture DON’T SPEAK IT! product:
· Game Instructions
· 58 Sculpture DON’T SPEAK IT! cards with “taboo words” in color
· 58 Sculpture DON’T SPEAK IT! cards with “taboo words” in B&W
· Editable blank cards for a term(s) you may want to add
· Score Sheets
· ***Sculpture Vocabulary Reference List with definitions. This product also doubles as a BONUS Table Match activity. Students can cut out the definitions, mix up the pieces of paper, then match each definition back to the vocabulary term by gluing or taping the pieces back on a piece of paper. Sculpture Table Match can be done individually, in pairs or small groups.
Included in Sculpture BINGO product:
· 25 different Sculpture BINGO cards (no two are the same)
· Vocabulary Term (50+ words) Calling Cards with definitions (cards you can cut out and laminate for repeated use and pull out of a container one-by-one when playing)
· Vocabulary reference list with words and definitions (PDF)
· Palette Marker page, option 1
· Rainbow Colored Marker page, option 2
· Black Marker page, option 3
Included Vocabulary: Addition, Aggregate, Alabaster, Amorphous, Armature, Assemblage, Balance, Bas-relief, Base, Bronze, Calipers, Cameo, Carving, Cast, Casting, Ceramic, Chipping, Chisel, Concave, Convex, Decant, Fettling Knife, Fiberglass, Form, Gild, Glaze, In the Round, Inlay, Intaglio, Interpretation, Kinetic Sculpture, Lost Wax Process, Maquette, Mass, Modeling, Mold, Mosaic, Movement, Non-representational, Organic Materials, Patina, Plaster of Paris, Plasticine, Polymer Clay, Repetition, Representational, Resin, Roughing Out, Sculpture, Strike, Subtractive, Tessera, Texture, Three-dimensional, Throwing, Vise, Volume, Wax
Additional money saving Vocabulary Bundle products:
You may also like:
©Palette and Hue
All rights reserved by the author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic redistribution of this product is prohibited and limited to single classroom use only.
Thank you for visiting my store!