Students really love the idea of monsters… and with good reason! What an inspiring subject! I am offering you a project using modelling with plasticine or clay, using the theme, ‘Sea Monster’.
What is hidden in the depths of the ocean? Your students will sculpture the answer!
Simple materials. A theme that leaves room for creativity! Magnificent results!
- Grade 3 and up
- Modelling using plasticine or clay
- 3D shapes
- Plasticine or clay
- Engraving tools or wooden kabob sticks
- Blue cardboard
- Chalkboard chalk
This document contains:
- Complete instructions with explanatory photos to achieve this project.
- Evaluation Rubric
- Drawings of sea monster heads, to support diversity in the artwork.
Takes about 2 periods.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.