This project is designed for students to learn about the art of seascape acrylic painting. Your students will gain an insight into building up layers of paint and texture medium to create a painting of a crashing wave. Tonal graduation will be added to create both depth and form to their wave. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson over 10-12 weeks.
This Product Includes:
- Project Teaching Program (1 page)
- Marking Rubric (1 page)
- Student Handout: Self Evaluation Sheet (1 sheet)
- Teacher Example: Tasks 1-5 suitable for poster printing (5 sheets)
- Teacher Example: Close up of texture experiments (5 images)
- Teacher example of final piece (1 page)
- Teacher Handout: Step-by-step instructions on how to create this wave painting (2 pages)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!