PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This coloring sheet can be used in a variety of setting and situations, whether it is working with a student individually, in small group or whole class. Some examples of use:
· To calm down an upset student
· To let an angry student express their feelings
· To allow a group of students in conflict share their feeling with each other
· In a Grief group
· In a Divorce & Separation group
· In a New Student group
· In Classroom Guidance on recognizing feelings
· In a Classroom Guidance at the beginning of a new school year
1. Color the picture however you want with any colors.
2. After the picture is finished, label the feelings. For example, if I am mostly sad and my picture has mostly blue, I would color the box with “sad” in it blue. If I am only a little shy and my picture has a little bit of purple, I would color the “shy” box purple.
3. Have students share their pictures and their feelings.
What you will receive:
1 black & white coloring sheet