Seagull Adventures: A Musical Revue for Elementary Students
By Jeanne Anderson and Ralph Nelson
A delightful musical play that teaches facts about farm animals and sea creatures using familiar nursery rhymes and original songs. Two young seagulls get lost in a storm and land at a farm where Mother Goose shows them around, introducing them to the farm animals. Then Mother Goose accompanies the young seagulls back to their home and meets the ocean and tide pool animals.
This is a fun play for elementary students and is easily adapted to different group sizes. Singing informative songs is a great way to help students relate to and retain information. You get everything you need to perform including the script, song lyrics and sheet music, a program template to use at your performance, and production notes with hints and advice for costumes, staging, sets, and more!
Running Time: 35-40 minutes
• a complete script, including song lyrics, in a docx format so you can make adjustments as desired and also in pdf format
• optional script version that includes scene and song about clouds for those who are studying clouds (docx and pdf formats)
• 3 pages of lyrics to reproduce for study purposes
• individual pages showing lyrics of each song so you may study one at a time (works great for display on document camera)
• musical score with melody line for each song
• a wav format file for each song so you can hear the melody.
• template for a program to use at the performance
• Production notes giving information about costumes, props, scenery, and hints for putting on a musical production
Copyright 2013 Child Magic