Seagull Report, Rubric, and Self Evaluation
Seagull Report Directions:
1. Print the pages you plan to use.
2. Cut along the dotted lines.
3. Align pages accordingly
4. Bind, staple, or punch wholes and tie with ribbon.
5. Provide a box of seagull books and internet access.
6. Tackle one section at a time, and I have them write a draft for each section in their writing journals. Another option is to require that certain sections or drafts be completed at home.
7. Once it has been edited, I allow them to write the final drafts in their Report Books.
8. I use a ruler to color each tab or add colorful designs on my example copy. You might consider copying each page on a different light colored piece of paper or tag board
Copyright: Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet in any form (even personal/class website) is forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).In purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Peas in a Pod and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product. Thank you!