Sealife activity. Let's go deep into the ocean and study Sealife! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Sealife in this fresh and funky Sealife Flip Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 S-E-A-L-I-F-E Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about different sea creatures within this resource.
- write about their favorite sea creature
- complete a Fish - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Fish Fact Map
- complete a Whales - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Whale Fact Map
- complete a Sharks Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Sharks Fact Map
- complete a Sea Turtles - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Sea Turtles Fact Map
- complete a Venn Diagram comparing and contrasting two different sea creatures.
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on sea life.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.