Do you have a website or blog? Congrats! Creating a website takes a lot of hard work and dedication -
BUT - is anyone (other than your mom) able to find it in Google?
Here's the problem with creating websites / blogs: just because you build them, doesn't mean they are fully optimized for people to find.
This document teaches you exactly how to make sure that your website/blog is FOUND in search engines, including information on:
- Tips and tricks to land on the first page of Google
- Common SEO mistakes - and how to avoid them
- How to select keywords that will help your audience find your valuable information
- What "meta tags," "backlinks" and other boring words mean - and how to use them to your advantage
- How to use paid and unpaid advertising on Google and Facebook
- and much more!
**This product is best for speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy providers who are looking to start or expand their private practice**
FYI: This document includes pages 81-137 of The Independent Clinician Guide to Creating a Web Presence. The full book is available on both TPT and www.IndependentClinician.com
Buy the whole book OR only what you need!