Put all 8 pages on the walls of your classroom out of order. Students should take a piece of paper and pencil as they go around to solve the puzzle.
1. Student goes to ANY piece of paper to start and writes down the large letter at the top of the paper.
2. Student figures out the answer to the question on the same paper, and writes down that letter as well.
3. Student finds the paper in the room with the second letter on it. Student solves for that paper's answer, writes down the letter, goes to find the paper with that letter.
4. This continues until the student starts repeating letters.
5. Answer is "SUCORAJE" (A student may have it in any order and still be right. For instance, if a student started at J, his answer will look like this: JESUCORA.")
Email me if you're not sure about the instructions, but it's easy and fun.