Season Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and fun facts about the Seasons and reasons for its change.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for students to review vocabulary on season.
How to Use:
1. Print the given all 24 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Seasons Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Seasons Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Spring Scavenger Hunt -- An Activity
• Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Autumn Scavenger Hunts Bundle on Science and Literacy
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• Water Scavenger Hunts
• "Seasons and its science" for 'KIDS' - Spring Pack
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Who Is "Environmentalist"? A Game On Environment Awareness
• Global Warming and its causes
• Water and Its Importance on Earth
• How Does Water Cycle Work???
• Cause of Acid Rain and Its Effects on Earth
• Causes of Ocean Tides
• Cinco de Mayo Scavenger Hunt - History & Funfacts