Students who are learning English as a second language or have receptive (understanding) and expressive (verbally/orally communicating) language delays may struggle with learning new vocabulary.
These compare/contrast seasonal vocabulary cards can be used as an extension activity after reading a seasonal book. Students may have an easier time learning vocabulary that is in their daily environment, or part of a seasonal curriculum unit.
*******Please DO NOT buy this resource if you own the Seasonal Vocabulary & Grammar Activities BUNDLE as these cards are part of the bundle. Furthermore, these compare/contrast cards are included in each of the seasonal vocabulary and grammar sets, so please DO NOT buy if you own one of these resources as you will be getting activities you already own.
✨This resource only includes the compare/contrast vocaublary task cards from these sets:
• Back To School Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Fall Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Christmas Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Thanksgiving Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Summer Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Spring Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Halloween Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
• Winter Themed Vocabulary & Grammar Activities
If you want more grammar and vocabulary extension activities that follow a seasonal theme, then I recommend looking into the full set of activities liste above.
✨Included in this resource:
✔Explanation of how to use this vocabulary/grammar resource and the benefits of using themed
✔Covers for the compare/contrast cards to help keep them organized.
✔Back to school themed compare/contrast cards - 18 cards total.
✔Fall themed compare/contrast cards – 6 cards total.
✔Halloween themed compare/contrast cards – 6 cards total.
✔Thanksgiving themed compare/contrast cards – 12 cards total.
✔Christmas themed compare/contrast cards – 12 cards total.
✔Winter themed compare/contrast cards – 12 cards total.
✔Spring themed compare/contrast cards – 18 cards total.
✔Summer themed compare/contrast cards – 30 cards total.
✔Graphic Organizer Worksheet
✨Need more vocabulary activities? Check out my other vocabulary resources✨
• Minute To Win It- Vocabulary Game For Mixed Groups
• Category Visuals To Build Vocabulary
• Wallet Foldable Books Craftivity BUNDLE- Categories, Vocabulary & Grammar
STAY CONNECTED WITH ME
Follow Me For More Speech Pathology Inspiration & Tips To Be A Rockstar in therapy
⭐ BLOG ⭐NEWSLETTER ⭐FACEBOOK ⭐INSTAGRAM ⭐PINTEREST
Have A Question?
If you have any questions or need support with a bilingual assessment, please email me at email@example.com