These seasonal counting adapted books can help your special education students practice counting, recognizing and identifying numbers 1-10 in a variety of formats. The simple, repetitive format of this resource makes it perfect for independent work stations or math centers in your special education classroom.
• 2 Winter themed counting books
- snowflakes and hats
• 2 Spring themed counting books
- worms and seeds
• 2 Summer themed counting books
- sandcastles and kids swimming
• 2 Fall themed counting books
- pumpkins and leaves
• 5 Answer format options - numerals, words, 10 frames, tallies, and fingers
Prepare all 5 answer formats and mix and match with the books to have 10 different tasks to practice counting each season.
Please check out the preview to make sure these adapted books are appropriate for your students.
Stay up to date!
Click here to follow my store and be the first to know about new product releases.
Thanks for stopping by!