Products in this Bundle (4)
This is a digital AND "print & go" bundle of seasonal themed classroom escape room challenges. These challenges all feature ELA skills appropriate for Upper Elementary Students. No locks or stuffing envelopes required! Digital versions are perfect for distance learning.
Get your students excited about learning with classroom escape room challenges! Throughout these activities, students work collaboratively with partners or in groups to solve ELA related challenges and find clues in order to escape the given scenario.
Escape Challenges Included:
- Winter Escape Room: Escape the Blizzard
- Spring Escape Room: Save the Garden
- Summer Escape Room: Escape to the Beach
- Fall Escape Room: Escape the Apple Orchard
Each Printable Escape Challenge includes:
- Teacher guide
- Escape Challenge Prompt
- 5 or 6 Challenge Puzzles (Color & B/W)
- Hint Cards
- Completion Certificates (for groups or individuals)
- Answer Key
Each Digital Escape Challenge includes:
- Teacher guide
- Answer Key
- Link to Google Form that houses the following:
- Escape Challenge Problem Prompt
- Links to 5 or 6 ELA Challenge Tasks/Puzzles on Google Slides with moveable parts
- Completion Certificate
*Students require a Google account to use the digital version
Reasons why I LOVE using Escape Challenges with my students:
- They are academically rigorous and challenging
- They are an engaging way to review content skills and/or strategies
- They reinforce social skills, such as teamwork, collaboration, respect
- Students learn to manage time appropriately and focus under pressure
- They gamify learning in a meaningful way
- They encourage independence and risk taking
- They require students to problem solve and think critically
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com or DM me on instagram @thecollaborativeclass!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Be sure to follow my:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio - The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.