Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Digital play-based speech and language activities and time-saving resources that you can use with ANY STUDENT on your preschool therapy caseload! This bundle is designed for DISTANCE LEARNING, but all of the resources can be used during in-person sessions.This is a MEGA bundle, which means it includ$130.40$163.00Save $32.60
Get your kids UP and MOVING during your distance learning/teletherapy sessions!! I wanted to create engaging books for little learners that are repetitive and incorporated gross motor movements!
Using repetitive books in therapy is a great way to teach predicting and vocabulary. It’s always a great way to increase sentence length and to practice words multiple times.
Four repetitive, rhyming stories about the four seasons and different activities you can do during each season. The text is simple and clear and provides ample opportunities to practice a variety of goals while getting your students up and moving!
These stories are particularly designed to work on VERBS, S-BLENDS, VERB TENSES, and RHYMING. There are opportunities to practice these on each page.
- 12 pages of bright and colourful text and playful text. A different verb is featured on each page.
- Activity Handout: Perfect to supplement visits and to send home for homework.
- Action Cards: Great to send home to accompany Activity Handout, or to use in therapy as an extension activity.
- Activity ideas for a variety of different goals included, that are the same for each story.
- Future Tense Verbs
- Past Tense Verbs
- Present Progressive -Ing
- Answering Where Questions
For more information about each story, please view the product listing.
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!