Also included in
- Take engagement and rigor to the next level with these high-interest math projects for upper elementary. I have designed my math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. You’ll have a project for every occasion all year long! This bundle of TWENTY SEVEN digital and$74.99$109.08Save $34.09
NINE in-depth, engaging, and differentiated skill review math projects to use throughout the year! I have designed by math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. This bundle of nine digital and printable math projects is perfect to use during math centers, as a whole class, as early finisher work, as an extended homework assignment, warm ups, and more!
These nine math projects include extensive math skill review and are perfect for grades 4+. Pick and choose which pages are best suited for your students' skill levels. They're perfect for differentiation throughout the year!
Wondering how to use these engaging projects in your classroom?
THIS blog post breaks down how Math Projects are the ultimate tool for engagement and differentiation.
The following math projects from my store are included in this bundle:
- Road Trip End of the Year Math Project*
- Halloween Math Project*
- Thanksgiving Dinner Math Project*
- To Grandmother's House We Go: Christmas Math Project*
- The Winter Wonderland: A Winter Math Project*
- Exploring Ireland: Addition and Subtraction Math Project*
- The Sum of School: Cumulative Test Prep Project (TWO differentiated versions)*
- End of the Year Party Planner Math Project *
- For The Love Of Math: A Valentine's Day Math Project
ALL PROJECTS ALSO INCLUDE A DIGITAL VERSION!
You save 20% buying bundled!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Such a fantastic set of ready-to-go, super engaging projects. My students were so excited to complete these challenging, appropriate, real-world scenarios using both new and old math skills. Students got to use varied strategies to figure out what methods worked best for them, the differentiation was perfect, and they were easy to break down into bigger or smaller chunks depending on the group and level." - Amanda K.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "These are great for those last few days before a holiday... The kids love working on them and I love that they're still learning! This bundle was definitely one of my smartest purchases!" - Miss American Pi
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "My students have truly loved using the different seasonal packets. We have been talking about the projects they have done this year in math. They keep saying when these are brought, "I loved that project.) Thank you for creating activities that my students can't wait to complete. I often struggle as I teach combined grades." - Heidi R.
LOVE these skill review math projects? Your students will adore these concept-based math projects!
Are you looking for Inspiration, Community, and Teaching Support? Join my private Facebook Group! We collaborate, share ideas, and support one another every day. Click HERE to join Inspired in Upper Elementary.