Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Are you looking for an engaging, yet informative, way to teach about the history of different seasonal holidays and events throughout the year? This includes an easy-to-read informational passage, comprehension questions, and writing activities for upper elementary students! This will provide you with what you need to teach and/or celebrate this holiday/special event and still allows for plenty of opportunities for students to independently research as their interests spark!
This resource is a growing bundle. Each time a new holiday or event gets added, the price will increase a bit! If you like this style and format of teaching holidays/events, you will want to buy it before the price increases. Once you own this bundle, any time a set gets added, you will get the update at so it really does save you money!
Each Resource Includes:
- 1 Reading Passage
- 1 Set of Comprehension Questions
- 6 Half-Page Writing Activity Task Cards and Response Pages
- 6 Full-Page Writing Slides
- 2 printing options: color and black/white
- Suggestions for Use Page
The consistency will be great for your students! Add these to your lesson or literacy centers.
Although these can be used on the actual day/week/month, these are great to teach at any time throughout the year!
You can check out the preview of each resource to get an idea of what's included!
This growing bundle . So far, it includes:
- St. Patrick's Day (March)
- April Fool's Day (April)
- Poetry Month (April)
- Mathematics and Statistics Awareness Month (April)
- Earth Day (April)
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month (May)
- Cinco de Mayo (May)
- Mother's Day (May)
- Memorial Day (May)
- Flag Day (June)
- Father's Day (June)
- Independence Day (July)
- Labor Day (September)
- Grandparents Day (September)
- Hispanic Heritage Month (mid-September to mid-October)
- MORE ARE COMING!!
Some examples of Holidays/Events to be added are:
- Women's History Month
- Black History Month
- and many MORE fall and winter, spring, and summer holidays/events