This comprehensive unit on Seasons covers the main differences between spring, summer, fall(autumn) and winter. Kids love nature subjects, so we included animal and plant photographs to keep their interest and assist with the presentation of the four seasons.
This unit can be used in several grades.
• PowerPoint that contrasts the differences of weather, animals, and plants between the different seasons.
• Describe Spring 1, 2 - Students complete questions that ask to describe the spring season.
• Describe Summer 1, 2 - Students complete questions that ask to describe the summer season.
• Describe Fall 1, 2 - Students complete questions that ask to describe the fall season.
• Describe Winter 1, 2 - Students complete questions that ask to describe the winter season.
• Draw Spring – Students draw a spring scene.
• Draw Summer – Students draw a summer scene.
• Draw Fall – Students draw a fall scene.
• Draw Winter – Students draw a winter scene.
• Matchwords – Students matches words that corresponds best with a season.
• Favorite Season – Students answer questions about their favorite season.
• Season Sentences – Students fill in the blank with the season the sentence is describing.
• Seasons True/False – Students assess whether statements about the seasons is true or false.
From The Developer:
As teachers we know how much children are fascinated with real animals and plants. We used photographs of live critters in conjunction with artwork for this presentation.
Copyright © Galloping Turtle Books - All Rights Reserved. The purchase of this unit, including the individual parts, are for one teacher only. Other teachers or classrooms must purchase their own individual license. All the individual elements are copyrighted and not in the public domain. Rights do not allow any publication of any parts of the work or uploading to the school website or the internet in any form.
For More Educational Resources: