Also included in
- * 40% SAVINGS * Doesn’t EVERY student deserve to be engaged and participating science and literacy? Adapted books are just what you need to strengthen vocabulary and build receptive and expressive language, all while interacting in a fun and engaging way. These 5 adapted books all about seasons with$12.00$20.00Save $8.00
Doesn’t EVERY student deserve to be engaged and participating science and literacy? Adapted books are just what you need to strengthen vocabulary and build receptive and expressive language, all while interacting in a fun and engaging way. This adapted book with real images will engage ALL students while reading about seasonal activities & weather at an easy to comprehend level.
* What Season Is It? adapted book
* 8 Vocabulary Pocket Chart / Retelling Cards
This book will complement the November ULS (Unique Learning Systems) monthly unit (unit 19) on- In The Sky. Get creative...use them in centers, as Structured Learning Systems, or task boxes.
Need more In The Sky themed books? (weather, space, seasons, etc.) There's a bundle for that! This book is included.
Why use adapted books you ask?
- student engagement and interaction on each page
- reduce off task behavior and increase attending through active participation
- meets diverse needs of Special education, ELL, Early childhood, speech therapy, homeschool, Autism, nonverbal learners
- can be used to introduce topics and reinforce vocabulary
- use as independent work stations, in literacy centers, whole group, small group, or for early finishers
- once they’re printed, laminated, and put together your work is DONE! Reuse them for years to come.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
As always...thank you for your purchase!