This activity is great for encouraging your children, at home or at Church, to talk about how God made all things including the seasons.
Bible Study, discussion, drawing, and colouring.
Pre K+ Colour the pictures
Pre K + Cut and Stick - Put the season pictures in order
K+ Read the big words and trace the bubble letters
K+ Draw their own season picture.
Grade 2+ Look up the verses on their own, or with you find the season they apply to
Grade 2+ What are your hopes for next season?
Grade 2+ Write a Seasonal Poem
Includes an American English version for “Fall”.
Make it fit your family and enjoy doing it together. Why not them highlight the verse in your bible when they find it too as a special reward, teaching them that this is allowed and encouraged to help us remember verses in the bible.
Cut and Laminate into memory verse cards.
I love to provide and share resources to help parents and teachers. Please respect my efforts as well as my costs, website hosting, clip art purchasing, programming, and download directly from my website. I am trying to increase my visitor count in order to create a revenue from my work and website, with advertisers’ support.
You are welcome to:
• Download my printables using www.raisinglittledisciples.com not from other sources
• Use my printables at home, in classroom, or church
• Save my printables to your computer
• Share my printables using the link to my website page where the download can be found
• Post online a picture of using the printable, remember to tag and credit our Instagram or Website @raisinglittledisciples
You may not:
• Claim my files as your own
• Print and sell the copies to others
• Distribute my downloads on other websites
• Link directly to pdf files
• Alter or edit my pdf files
My files are for personal or single classroom use only. By using them, you agree that you will not copy or reproduce the files except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Modification of terms. I have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time; the modification will be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.