Hi guys! I've been making some write the room activities for my kids since they love them this year and I've decided to make it a growing product.
These simple write the room activities are a great way to encourage your students to practice their printing and spelling while also getting them moving!
PREP: Print and cut the picture cards. Laminate and cut again for durability. Tape the picture cards around the room.
You can choose to print and copy just the “Write the Room” recording sheet, “Trace the Room” recording sheet or I like to print them double sided so that the students can easily choose the one that is best for their printing ability. Then put the recording sheet on clipboards and invite students to search the room for the cards!
For “Write the Room”, students find the card and copy the word beside the matching picture. For “Trace the Room, students find the card and trace the word beside the matching picture. I also encourage the students to match their colouring to the cards!
This product is a “growing product”. I will be adding additional write the room activities as the year progresses (e.g. Christmas, Valentine’s Day etc.). The price will increase each time a new activity is added. Grab it early to get the best deal! Also check back monthly for new activities!
I promise to include these seasons and holidays:
- Fall: apple, leaf, scarecrow, pinecone, squirrel, acorn, pumpkin, sunflower (already included)
- Thanksgiving: turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie, turkey (cooked turkey picture), family (already included)
- Halloween: candy corn, jack-o'-lantern, spider, witch, ghost, bat, monster, cauldron (already included)
- Christmas: Santa, present, Mrs. Claus, reindeer, Christmas tree, ornament, gingerbread man, lights (already included)
- Winter: snowman, snowflake, scarf, boots, sled, mittens, hot chocolate, skates (already included)
- Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- Earth Day
I also have other ideas but those are the ones I'm promising. If I make any other ones that are holiday/season related they will be added to this product!
Again the only seasons/holidays that are currently included are fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas and Winter. The current price reflects what is currently included. When all seasons/holidays are added the price will be at least $5.00.
I hope you enjoy using this product in your classroom!
Please ask me any questions before purchasing. Thank you!
Looking for more? Take a little time to EXPLORE!
♦ BEST SELLING Editable Teaching Portfolio