Also included in
- I've bundled together ALL of my SEASON units together to save you some money! This bundle includes 20 Build the Sentence printable activities using words and sentences about the seasons, Seasons Label the Picture AND my popular Seasons Real Pictures for Sorting with recording sheets, activities and$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
- Here it is! ALL of my EARTH SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!EARTH SCIENCE bundle includes:Day and NightSun and Moon PowerPointNatural ResourcesNatural Resources PowerPointThe Water CycleLandforms PowerPointLandformsNatural Sources of Water PowerPointNatural Sources of WaterSeasonsSeaso$53.00$76.00Save $23.00
- ALL of my NOVEMBER units in one complete bundle! This bundle features Build the Sentence no prep printables, November Writing Center activities, Veterans Day worksheets and thank you letter templates, Patriotic Poster Set and Thanksgiving activitiesPlease click the PREVIEW button above for a detaile$21.00$30.00Save $9.00
Kids love to label pictures! Your students will love labeling these pages all about the Seasons! This unit includes 20 label the picture pages all about the four seasons including seasonal clothing, activities, and what an apple tree looks like in each season. There is also a space for students to write the name of the season the picture is representing. All pages come in both color and NO PREP black/white copies.
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "These are a fun addition to our seasons & weather curriculum. The artwork is fun & inviting. All of my kiddos (ages 5-10) enjoy doing them. Thank you for a great product!"
- "Super cute!! I LOVE the label the pictures!!! I wish I had one for every week!!!
- "My kids love these and are perfect for my weather and seasons unit. Even in kinder."
- "My kids love to label and then use it as a springboard for their writing. Thanks! I would love more label the pictures."
- "I am a first year teacher and I am creating different stations for my daily 5 rotations and these label pages are going to work out great. I am excited to start using them!!"
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
These printables are perfect for the writing station or they can be used as morning work, small groups, centers, literacy tubs, independent practice, homework, early finishers, 5-minute fillers or sub plans.
The color copies can be laminated and used with a dry erase marker or you can slide them into a page protector and use with a dry erase marker. This is the method I prefer because you can then easily store them in a binder. The black/white copies are ready for you to print and go!
**Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
If you are happy with this unit, please consider leaving feedback and let others know how you used it in your classroom! :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.