Also included in
- Are you looking for easy ways to integrate STEM career exploration and make your NGSS lessons more relevant and engaging? With this introductory STEM career exploration curriculum, turn every lesson into a STEM lesson, and effortlessly make career connections! Featuring over 300 pages worth of engag$90.85$100.94Save $10.09
The weather, according to you!
Through an interactive online simulation, students act as meteorologists to investigate the occurrence of seasons. Students apply what they have learned to create an engaging weathercast for any city in the world, explaining what causes the weather and seasons. This lesson plan is aligned with MS-ESS1-1. Purchase includes:
1. 90 minute in-person lesson plan written in 5E format, including fun, real-world weathercast assessment
2. access to corresponding meteorologist online career resources including virtual job shadow youtube video, fun career focused activity, and career information sheet in English and Spanish
3. comprehensive answer key
4. student worksheet pack to scaffold students through all lesson components
To be successful in this lesson students should have a basic familiarity with longitude, latitude, axis, rotation, and tilt. This resource works best with in-person learning.
You might also like...
More Earth & Environmental Science STEM Career Exploration Resources
- Environmental Science & Sustainability Careers Webquest
- Water Pollution STEM Challenge
- Intro to Ecology STEM Challenge
- Resource Availability Project
- Fish & Game Warden Game and Project
- Environmental Careers Poster
- Sustainability STEM Challenge
- and many more earth & environmental science STEM activities!
Want valuable download & go resources to help you effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration? Then get a copy of my FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit!