Click the PREVIEW to see lots of goodies in the packet not shown in the thumbnails
My apple studies spill into October
because of our big Harvest Theme
It’s also the perfect time to learn about the seasons
because my students can definitely see lots of changes going on outside.
With that in mind, I designed the Seasons of my Apple Tree
packet. It’s chock full of all sorts of fun activities that reinforce a variety of standards
I introduce these lessons by reading The Season’s of Arnold’s Apple Tree
, by Gail Gibbons.
The packet includes:
* An emergent reader booklet
, which includes 36 Dolch sight words
* There’s 6-mini pages
on a one-page template, for a “just the right size” Itty Bitty booklet
, which saves on paper & printing.
* I’ve included an emergent reader in full-color for teachers, as well as black & white for your students.
* There’s an optional last page
, so you can Segway into graphing a favorite season
, as well as a favorite color apple
* My personal favorite, is an adorable keepsake 4-seasons tree
* You can either have children trace their hand and arm, to make the branches and trunk of the tree, or print off my pattern.
* The packet also includes posters, worksheets, pocket chart cards, several games
, plus seasonal puzzles
that reinforce counting from 1-10, counting backwards from 10-1
, as well as skip counting by 2s and 10s
* The puzzles come in full color, so you can use them for an independent math center
, as well as black and white, so kiddos can color, cut and make their own puzzle.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your kiddos enjoy doing these activities as they learn more about seasons and apples.
Click here, to see my other apple activities
Click here, to see all of my emergent reader booklets
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Giveaways
Check out my educational Pinterest boards