Hello and welcome to Seasons sort. These activities are a great way to build vocabulary and semantic relationships with young children. These activities are great for individuals or for small groups. I have used it for up to 10 children. Activities include:
1. Sorting activity for a small group of children.
2. Sorting folder game.
3. Sorting cut and paste activity
1. Summer: flippers, watermelon, BBQ, sandcastle, sunglasses, biking, kayaking, tree
2. Autumn: apples, pumpkin, bat, shirt, tree, hay, wheat, scarecrow
3. Winter: snowman, mittens, cocoa, skates, toque, igloo, hockey, snow, skiing
4. Spring: tulip, flowers, rain, rainbow, rabbit, bird, seedling, rubber boots, ladybug
Thanks for viewing this activity! I hope you and your students enjoy playing it. Please feel free to send me any comments or feedback you may have.