Use at the beginning of the year and throughout the school year to help organize and manage your classroom
Seating charts are easy to drag and move to reflect your classroom layout. The student names can be easily typed into each box or you can print the chart and hand write in the student names. Desks can be added or deleted depending upon the size of your classroom.
These charts can be printed and left for a substitute teacher.
These charts can be easily placed under a document camera or use a Grab or Snipping Tool to put each finished chart into a Power Point to project on the first day of class so students can find their seats.
I have included an additional file of other classroom images that you may want to add to your seating chart to personalize it even more. You can also add colors or any other features that you like in Microsoft Word
I would recommend saving each version of the seating chart that you make throughout the school year in order to look back at each time you rearrange your classroom to be sure students always have a brand new seat.
Also, an easy way to move the groups around is to select a desk, hold down the shift key, and select as many desks as you would like to move as a group. You can then take multiple desks and place them in any configuration that you like.
• Seating Chart Groups 32 Desks
• Seating Chart Groups 32 Desks With Labels
• Seating Chart Groups of three 33 desks
• Seating Chart Groups of three 33 Desks With Labels
• Seating Chart Individual Rows 30 Desks
• Seating Chart Individual Rows 36 Desks
• Seating Chart Partner Rows 30 Desks
• Seating Chart Partner Rows 36 Desks
• Seating Chart Rows of Two and Three 38 Desks
• Seating Chart Trio Rows 33 Desks
• Seating Chart Trio Rows 36 Desks
• Additional Classroom Features that can be added to the seating chart
*All items are editable