These reader response trifold questions are based on the reading selection ' Second Day First Impressions ' - in the McGraw Hill Wonders Reading Anthology for Unit One Week One.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for tri folds
3. Summary writing
4. Summary writing graphic organizer
5. Writing prompts
6. Compare and Contrast writing activity
7. Text to Self writing activity
8. Genre writing activity
9. Extend the story writing activity
10. Author's purpose activity
11. Vocabulary words and meanings matching sheet
12. Synonyms and antonyms chart
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.