These writing booklets are a great way to help you stay on track with your Benchmark writing lessons! Each unit consists of 3 writing booklets - one per week. The prompt section is editable. You may choose to type or write in the student prompt, teacher prompt, a variation of them, or your own! Each booklet has a page for analyzing the prompt with different colors, a page for finding text evidence, a drafting page, and a page for the revising and editing lesson. Check out the preview to download Unit 1 Week 1 for free!
To see a clip of my student explaining how she completed her writing booklet, click here: http://bit.ly/2m45Nq7
Included in this file:
- 30 weeks of writing booklets
- A PowerPoint version that allows you to type the prompt you choose
- A PDF version that allows you to handwrite the prompt you choose
* The video preview shows you how to edit and customize this file using PowerPoint. (I filmed the preview video using one of my Spanish booklet, which has the same format and layout as this English booklet.)
* This resource is designed using the CA version of Benchmark Advance. The curriculum varies state-to-state.
* Units 8-10 look a little bit different, since there is one prompt for the entire unit and it's more of a genre writing unit.
* Please check out the preview of Unit 1 Week 1. You can download and test it out with your students. Please note that this is compatible with Benchmark Advance curriculum, not the Benchmark Literacy program.
* Please note that the product images are of my third grade set, completed by one of my students. It has the student prompt typed in.
By purchasing this file, you are agreeing to use this file in your classroom only. You may not modify content, translate the file, share the file, or resell the content in any way. If your colleagues would like to use this file, please purchase additional licenses at a discount. You may not post this resource anywhere on the Internet.
Check out all my other Benchmark resources!
Click the green star to follow my shop!