Also included in
- Here's a set of 40 games that will take you through a whole year of math centers and independent practice for second grade math! You'll save more than 20% when you buy these resources bundled here!Here's what's included in this bundle:* Thumbs Up Math Games for Second Grade, ten math games that your$17.00$21.50Save $4.50
- Games are such a fun and effective way to practice math! This bundle of 30 easy-prep math games will fill your math centers with engaging review of addition, subtraction, and place value skills all year!These games are also sold as two separate resources, but you'll save by buying them in this bund$10.80$13.50Save $2.70
Games keep the fun in math! Your students will love the 15 second grade addition and subtraction games in this set, and you'll love how easy they'll make it for you to review topics in the Operations and Algebraic Thinking Common Core Strand.
The games are easy-prep, with just one page to print and no cards to print, cut, and laminate. They are also kind to your ink concerns – less than 20% of each page is in color, plus a blackline version of each game is also included. If you choose, you can have your students color the blackline version before using them in your math centers and guided math rotations.
For distance learning, these games work great on your devices using your favorite app, like Seesaw. Send one, some, or all of the games home via email, post them on your password-secured classroom website, or include them in your printable packs.
Here are some of the topics these games address:
* Addition and subtraction through 20
* Adding two and three two-digit numbers through 100, with and without regrouping
* Missing minuends and subtrahends through 20
* Adding three numbers using mental math strategies
Check out the preview to see more of the games in this resource!
Games are a terrific way to encourage families to do some painless practice with their children! A letter to introduce the games has been included.
Do you have a Family Math Night? These games will be a hit!
Because the graphics on these games are not seasonal, you'll be able to use them whenever you come to the topics in your teaching.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You'll also like...
Click here to follow my store. You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺