This is a collection of printables for March. There are 10 English/Language Arts printables and 10 Math printables. These are perfect for center time, early finishers, homework or classwork. All of the printables in this pack are aligned with Second Grade Common Core Standards for Reading and Math.
This is what you get:
English/Language Arts Printables
1. March Cloze Reading
2. Noun, Verb, Adjective Cut and Paste
3. Lucky ABC Order Cut and Paste
4. Making Compound Sentences
5. Reading Comprehension Passage on Nutrition with Questions/Non Fiction
6. Reading Comprehension Passage on the Leprechaun with Questions/ Fiction
7. Hatching Homophones
8. March Word Work
9. Cottontail Contractions
10. Springy Compound Words
1. Skip Counting by 2's, 5's, 10's and 100's
2. Pot of Gold/Drawing coins to show money amounts
3. Show It Two Ways: Drawing coins to show money amounts two different ways.
4. Lucky Base 10-Show numbers to 1000 by drawing base 10 blocks.
5. All The Ways: Show numbers with base 10 blocks, words and expanded form
6. Blowing Away Addition: Adding 4 two-digit numbers
7. Windy Word Problems
8. Time For Leprechaun Fun: Time to 5 minutes
9. Rainbow Addition/3 digit addition with and without regrouping
10. Sunny Subtraction/3 digit subtraction with and without regrouping
Copy and use!
Look for more items in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store